* Acute and chronic allergic diseases such as rashes, atopic dermatitis, asthma, allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis.
* Acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the stomach, small and large intestine.
* Spastic colitis, irritable bowel syndrome
* Detection and treatment of food intolerances
* All forms of pain (musculoskeletal, neurological, menstrual, etc.)
* Rheumatism and arthritis
* Infections, inflammations, fight against bacteria (eg Helicobacter, coliform, staph, etc.), viruses (eg warts, shingles, etc.), fungi (eg candida) parasites.
* Weakening of the immune system (eg frequent colds)
* Hormonal disorders
* Sleep Disorders
* Addictions (nicotine, alcohol, etc)
* Chronic fatigue syndrome
* Unblocking energy centers